Saturday, May 22, 2010

hehe...ma first poem..i juss tried..dnt laughaa!!!


That Night

---------------

Am still standing in th dark waiting in the cold

but she dont came ..

hoping n praying again,while

standing in that heavy rain

it waz a dark cold night

frightened by sizzles and thunderz,but

am trying to figure out my life.

when all my hopez collapsed..

a slight light fallen into me

it was she rushing into me

with a drawning skirt

her eyes frightened n limbs shaken

looks to hav some heat

the truth in her eyes told me she will never leave me

the smile on her face said that she needs me

the courage in her heart told me she'll be with me at every fall.

holding her in my strong hands,

gav me the courage to live in the crowd.

suddenly..a slap from my mom told me

hey itz only a dream..

but having the blanket and pillow

still shez withn my handz...

_____aamirshah________

2 comments:

Tina Princess said...

I lov u r poem so mch...u r cool...ma aamir

Unknown said...

love u too ma teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenz

Post a Comment